Undertook the following for automotive mechanics’ capacity building:
- Developed, with other stakeholders, a new curriculum for training automotive mechanics, in modern automotive technology;
- Developed and printed the training manuals to cover the curriculum;
- Produced six sets of modern automotive diagnostic and repair equipment for six technical schools in the six geopolitical zones;
- Established a N1billion fund to equip Nigeria automotive technicians nationwide with modern repair and maintenance tools;
- Identified over 200 workshop networks nationwide for Certification as training platforms for over 2million Nigeria mechanics;
- Started teaching mechanics in the curriculum nationwide since 2013.
- Developed a Curriculum for teaching automotive engineering in Nigerian Universities with the Nigerian Universities Commission. The University of Lagos, the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and Elizade University are offering the course. The University of Lagos and Ahmadu Bello University plan to offer the course soon;